This page will provide you with a guide to the Fnac in Valencia (Fnac San Agustin): what products you can buy there, what special activities they offer, how to get there and contact details including the official Fnac website.
Valencia Public Transport Card
Products that you can purchase in Fnac:
- Books: there are different categories including fiction, travel, cookery, coffee table books and science books (this includes an international language books sections).
- Music: CDs and records in categories spanning rock, pop, jazz and classical. Amongst others.
- Cinema: DVDs in normal and Blu-Ray of films and television box-sets (available in a selection of languages).
- Software: software for computers - both Macs and PCs.
- Computers: laptops, stand-alone computer parts, macs and PCs.
MP3s and GPS
- Image and Sound: this refers to televisions, sound-systems, DVD players and other equipment to build home cinemas.
- Cameras and video recorders: a range of equipment for taking photos and filming.
- Kids products: toys, computer games, books and DVDs for children.
One of the characteristics of Fnac that makes it stand out from other stores are the events that they put on each month. During your stay in Valencia, there is a possibility that there could be a free concert, art exhibition, talk or film screening in Fnac.
To find out what's on whilst you are in town, check the Official Fnac San Agustin blog. Here you will find up to the minute information about events taking place in the coming months in the store. Unfortunately the blog is only available in Spanish - however, if you look for key phrases eg. Mad Men or Manga Cartoons, you will have a clue as to the events taking place. You can then use Google Translate to find out any extra information that you might need.
Fnac in Valencia is easy to find - it is a large building that sits on one of the main roads running through Valencia - Calle Guillem de Castro. The nearest metro is Xativa (the metro stop directly outside Valencia's main train station - Estacio del Nord) - about five minutes walk from the shop. On exiting the Xativa metro stop, with the Estació del Nord behind you, turn left and keep walking for five minutes. You will see the large Fnac building on your left.
Metro: Xativa (Red Line, L3) and (Green Line, L5)
Fnac San Agustin
Carrer Guillem de Castro, 9 - 11
46007 Valencia, España.
Car Parking Near To Fnac San Agustin:
|Car Park Name||Address||Approximate Walking Distance to Car Park in Meters|
|Avenida del Oeste||Avinguda de l'Oest, 34||330 m|
|Abastos||Calle Heroe Romeu, 2||660 m|
|APK2 Navarro Llorens||Carrer del Pintor Navarro Llorens, s/n||690 m|
You will find Fnac stores all over Spain. If you are heading to another part of the country and need to know where their Fnac is located, see the Official Fnac website shop finder page.
Fnac is a shop to head if you need a new book, video game or DVD whilst you are on holiday. If you are interested in modern culture, you may also find yourself heading there to check out one of their exhibitions, concerts or screenings.